Who I am

My photo
Moncton, NB, Canada
Christ-follower. Husband. Dad. Worship Leader. Pastor. Musician.

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Loot...

"What'd ya get for Christmas?"

That's probably the most asked question on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. When you're put on the spot like that, you can never really remember everything you got. So, don't ask, just read:

Sony Handycam
The Dark Knight DVD
WALL-E DVD
Snakes on a Plane DVD (this was a joke gift because I have a fear of snakes. It was wrapped nicely with fake ribber rattlesnakes that Noah has been happily chewing on)
NHL2K9 for Wii
Guitar Hero: World Tour for Wii
Socks
PJ bottoms
Cash for clothes (I love Dec. 27th @ the mall)
Greco Certificate
Boston Pizza Gift Certificate
Empire Theater passes
Blockbuster gift cards
"Muffler" Scarf
Calgary Flames fleece sweater
candy

No comments: