Who I am

My photo
Moncton, NB, Canada
Christ-follower. Husband. Dad. Worship Leader. Pastor. Musician.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life Mantra

*sigh

I joined Twitter today.
I know, I know. I said I'd never join. But, all the hoopla got me interested and I’ve been hooked all day. There're some interesting tidbits of information all over the place. I get the sports rumours & comedy from the fellas @ TSN (#DarrenDreger, #tsnotoole, #JayOnrait), inside info on my fave musicains (#johncmayer, #crowderband) and catch up on the Nazarene General Assembly via Greg (#kraussdaddy) and Matt (#mattbarbour). Besides, it's a good way to hear what every single person is up to at that exact moment of their lives... if you're into that sort of thing.

Anywho... while I was creating my profile, I was asked to enter a "one line bio". I mean, how do you summarize all of who you are in one line (specifically, 160 characters). I didn't even think about it and my fingers happened to type:

I live for Him.
I love for her.
I'm responsible for him.

I'm not even sure if that makes sense. It did to me. Those are the things in my life that are most important in my life: my God, my wife, and my son.

I live for Him
I love for her
I'm responsible for him

I don’t think I’ve ever had a life mantra before, but if I did I think that would be it. And who would have thought a simple bio for Twitter would have given the inspiration to have one and live by one?

Do you have life mantra?
If not, why?
If so, what is it?

Follow Me on Twitter: #JCambers

No comments: