Who I am

My photo
Moncton, NB, Canada
Christ-follower. Husband. Dad. Worship Leader. Pastor. Musician.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A quick-hit...

The flu has been ravaging the land these days and it finally caught up to me and the family. Both my wife and I have had the flu in the last week, and both of us (including Noah) have also had colds. We’ve basically been breeding germs like a Greenhouse. Morris, however, seems to have been inoculated by all of them. Luckily dog.
I had to confine myself to a bed for many days and drink lots of orange juice. It was nice, in some respect, because I felt like I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep. Noah’s sleeping habits seem to be getting worse as he consistently gets up at 10pm and somewhere between 3am and 6 am each morning. It’s been especially hard on Catherine who has the duty of getting him to sleep the only way we know how; nursing. This poses another problem since she’s begun the weaning process of breast milk. So, with sleepless nights and days of recovery, thing are slowly getting back into the swing of things. Say tuned for a review on Fractal Audio's AxeFX preamp/processor...

No comments: